When it comes to surgery, we take every precaution for your pet’s health, safety and comfort. Our veterinarians are highly experienced in routine and advanced surgical procedures. A postoperative pain management program is established for all surgical patients to ease recovery.
All patients requiring short-acting or general anesthesia are given a pre-anesthetic exam. A pre-anesthetic blood panel is recommended for all patients and is required in certain cases.
Surgical procedures available:
- Spay and neuter, including cryptorchid castration
- Growth removals
- Wound repair
- Some orthopedic surgeries
- Dental extractions
- Eyelid surgery
- Amputations (tail and extremities)
- Ear surgery (aural hematomas)
- Bladder surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Declaws, front claws of cats
- Dewclaw removal, extra toes
- Hernia repair
- Eye removal
- Puppy tail docking and dewclaws (between age 3-5 days)
If you have questions about any of the surgical procedures listed above or any surgery that is not listed, please call us at (520) 790-4871 for further information and details.