Our goal is to serve you and your pet in every way possible. This includes ensuring your medical team provides the level of care that fits within your budget. It’s important that your financial commitment and responsibilities are made clear before treatment begins.
Full payment of your preliminary bill is required at the time services are rendered.
- In the case of an emergency, your pet will be stabilized before your medical options are presented.
Treatment Plan (Estimates)
We offer a wide range of services, equipment and medicine in order to give your pet the best care possible. Our goal is to discuss all medical options with you and help you decide on a course of action for diagnostics and treatment. We are happy to provide written estimates at your request; simply ask your doctor, or any member of your medical team. Estimates and treatment plans may change during the course of treatment based on decisions you and your doctor make. If you are on a budget, it is your responsibility to let your doctor know as soon as possible so that we can customize a treatment plan for you.
Accepted forms of payment
For your convenience, we accept: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, ApplePay
No Show & Late Cancellation Policies
- Appointment – Please give 24 – 48 hr notice.
- Surgical/dental – 48-72 hours’ Notice.
- Specialist – 48-72 hours’ Notice. Fees vary
Late Cancellation and No-show Fees
Each specialist we use may have their own no show and late cancellation fees that may be charged in addition to Rolling Hills Pet Clinic fees. We respectfully request that you be fully committed to the treatment plan before we schedule a specialist for you. At your request, we will be happy to find out what their no show or late cancellation fees may be before the appointment.
Please arrive for your appointments on time and provide requested notice for cancellations. We reserve time on the doctor’s schedule and provide skilled support staff just for you. We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances may not allow prior notice. We will
- 1st offense -There will be a grace period
- 2nd offense – we will ask for a non-refundable deposit for the exam at the time of scheduling.
- After the 3rd offense, we will require the non-refundable deposit of $71 and your pet will be worked-in between other scheduled patients.
- Additional fees may be added to your account and an invoice mailed to you. Failure to pay no-show and late cancellation fees may result in your account being sent to collections.
A $200 dollar deposit is required at the time of scheduling. If <48hour notice cancellation given, we may ask that you leave the deposit as a credit on your account to be applied to future services.