Our extensive range of diagnostic tools, monitoring, and evaluating your pet’s health means that we can detect a problem faster and we can administer appropriate treatment sooner.
Tests we can provide:
- In-house laboratory: blood test results can be made available within 30-60 minutes, thereby helping us to make a rapid diagnosis and shorten hospitalization times.
- Outside laboratory: we have access to labs across the country to ensure that the proper diagnostic testing is available.
- Digital full-body and dental X-ray: radiology is used to diagnose bone, joint, lung, spinal, urinary, liver, and many other diseases. All of our x-ray machines are calibrated and tested as required by the State of Arizona.
- EKG (Electrocardiography): used for the diagnosis of heart disease, as well as to monitor heart activity during anesthesia.
- Blood Pressure: to identify cases of high or low blood pressure, as well as anesthetic monitoring.
- Intra-Ocular Pressure: Ability to check eye pressures for glaucoma and inflammation.
- Ultrasound/Echocardiography: we have available to us a board-certified veterinary internist who performs on-site ultrasounds and echocardiograms (ultrasound of the heart) and also provides a thorough report and CD to the client.