When it comes to surgery, we take every precaution for your pet’s health, safety and comfort. Our veterinarians are highly experienced in routine and advanced surgical procedures. A postoperative pain management program is established for all surgical patients to ease recovery.
All patients requiring short-acting or general anesthesia are given a pre-anesthetic exam. A pre-anesthetic blood panel is recommended for all patients and is required in certain cases.
Surgical Procedures Provided by Rolling Hill Pet Clinic Staff Veterinarians:
- Spay and neuter, including cryptorchid castration
- Growth removals
- Wound repair
- Umbilical Hernia repair
- Eyelid surgery
- Amputations (tail and extremities)
- Ear surgery (aural hematomas)
- Bladder surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Adult Dewclaw removal, extra toes
- Eye removal
Surgical Procedures Provided by Mobile Boarded Surgeon:
- Medial Patella Luxation Repair
- Orthopedic Fracture Repair
- Torn Cruciate Ligament Repair
- Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery
If you have questions about any of the surgical procedures listed above or any surgery that is not listed, please call us at (520) 790-4871 for further information and details.